The part of my practice that I treasure is the work I get to do with couples. When couples seek out therapy, it’s often as a result of having developed negative patterns of interaction. Couple’s therapy evaluates how these patterns were created, and builds more effective ways of communication that better meets each partners’ needs.
The key to the success of my approach with couples is building tools in a discovery process with a beginning, middle, and end.
- First, we begin by identifying your negative repetitive relationship patterns;
- Next, we identify the root causes of these dynamics;
- Finally, we finish by rewiring your relationship dynamics for success to create positive outcomes.
I work with individuals to support each person’s growth and life goals. In individual therapy, we work together to build a better understanding of relationship and personal habitual patterns that no longer serve you and your aspirations.
Areas that I have particular expertise in include:
- Grief counseling to help with the loss of a loved one
- Depression management
- Anxiety treatment
- Life transitions
- Identity and spirituality
Is therapy working for you?
One of the highest indicators for success in therapy is the rapport and relationship with your therapist. To determine if we would be a good fit, our relationship would start with a no-cost 20 minute phone consultation to determine if my style and areas of focus are aligned with what you are looking to address in your life.